CAPiTA Indoor Survival Snowboard 2018-2019
Been stuck behind those walls? Time for a break-out! The CAPiTA Indoor Survival Snowboard will have you ready to call in sick, so that you can get out and enjoy Dr. Feel Good mode on the powder. The responsive flex and shape of this board offer unflappable stability and response for conquering those bigger park features and steeper lines at the resort. The inner workings of this board feature a lightweight FSC® Certified Dual Core that will provide the pop and power you need for those high-speed carves, massive jumps and hauling steeps. The only thing the Indoor Survival board can’t give you is more sick days…cough…cough.
On a score of 1(soft) – 10(stiff) CAPTiA scores this board in at a 5.
Construction and Core
FSC® Certified Dual Core – Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
Inlaid Titanal Struts – High strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy integrated into milled channels in the core for structural reinforcement.
Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high-performance plant-based Magic Bean™ Resin.
SUPERDRIVE™ BASE - The new standard in sintered base material, this UHMWPE is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
Titanal Base Inlay – Titanal is a high strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy with excellent compression strength to weight ratios. A perfect top core structural reinforcement, these 20mm Titanal struts resist longitudinal compression.
Resort Profile – The Resort camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4cm before the end of the side cut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
• Radial Side cut – A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
• Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
• PLT Topsheet Technology™
• Made at the Mothership (100% Hydro Powered Facility) – The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360 but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.
Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Core Material: Metal, Wood
Rocker Type: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
Tip Width (mm): 150cm @ 28.5cm / 152cm @ 28.6cm / 154cm @ 29.2cm / 156cm @ 29.6cm
Waist (mm): 150cm @ 24.2cm / 152cm @ 24.3cm / 154cm @ 24.8cm / 156cm @ 25.1cm
Tail Width: 150cm @ 28.5cm / 152cm @ 28.6cm / 154cm @ 29.2cm / 156cm @ 29.6cm
Warranty: 1 year Manufactures Warranty from the date of purchase